Wednesday, April 18, 2007

(Deep sigh)

Have you ever felt happy one second and the next really sad? I have. It's horrible. The news you get is blowing you off your mind until someone tells you a really devastating story. You have to feel sad for that person even if inside your heart is still jumping for joy. Why do we have to that? Why can't we tell that person to get lost and we are too happy to mourn over their sadness? Cause it's human nature. I have never tried it. I wonder how it feels to tell your friend off? I would never try coz I cherish their friendship even if they don't do they same. Talking bout friendship...Have you ever feel insecure around your friends? Like there is a secret goin on but you don't know about it and it is killing you? I have a few times. right there and then I feel like tearing my inside out or either theirs. Thank God I have a friend or two who I can actually talk to about this. If not, I don't think I'll survive through my daily school life. These are a few obstacles I have come across...How to cure them...I do not know...I need some help on this....SOS...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

if u cherish ur frenship with ur frenz, then don't tell her off...
I've tried only to lose a friend

Anonymous said...

Hey...i think u should just be staright up forward with ur frenz...What's the use of u havin frenz...if u keep secrets from them or vice versa.The OOPS pic was really hilarious....It definitely made me smile :)

Anonymous said...

frenz...just be urself with ur frenz...don't try to be them...if they are hiding sumthing, just be straight forward with them...after all, their r ur frenz...Peace!!!

Anonymous said...

hey...nice blog...i'm not good in givin advice.. I'm just here to say hi...oh, frenz can hurt and also spoil you (in a good way). They can make u laugh or cry...Trust me< i'm an expert...even though i said i'm not gud in advice

Anonymous said...

hey
ur problem is quite complicated. n i hope i'm not the person that u mention in it. i dont think i'm gud in giving opinions coz i'll end up talking rubbish. u noe me very well rite? so i hope u had fun in the KWN thingy. n when will ashraf call u? i'm waiting.......hahaha