Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's the holidays...

OMG... I love the holidays...went out with family and cousins...had a BLAST!!! The sun, the sea and the wind was just making me smile. I would love to just stand in the beach with the waves hitting my feet every minute. Well, as long as there is no Tsunami. I didn't get to build any sandcastles, sadly. I think I'm too old for it. I have a niece, who loves to get dirty with the sand and her brother, my nephew who can't even land his feet on the sand. He hates it that much. Huh!Kids...I bet I was like that...But it was really fun...I totally enjoyed the whole thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna go on holiday...Nice blog...I loved HSM!!! Can't wait for the sequel...There is a sequel, right?

Anonymous said...

HI!! Good creative Blog!!! I too love HSM!!! Zac Efron is so HOT!!!!! Don't u think so!!! I love him. Corbin Bleu is CUTE too. OmG!!!! I LOVE them.. I need to Scream............

Anonymous said...

Life...there's a lot to be said...BUT I SAY ROCK ON J.T.!!!