Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A New Year

I never thought a new year of school could be this taxing and unbelievable. The amount of homework, the new classmates and of course the new subjects are a little intimidating. But hey, it's part of Life's Journey, isn't it? But I am confident enough to say that I do not rock life at this moment. But Life, I am like a boomerang and I am going to come flying back. (I hope so) I have got so many activities fitted into the 24 hours a day in my life that I had no time to watch televison for the first two weeks of school( which is very horrifying as I am a couch potato) (I am not supposed to be functioning without my t.v.). Luckliy, I have managed to fit television back into my life and just in time for American Idol. I think that guy who sang 'We Are Brothers' (yeah, that guy who thinks Simon is everything) is hilarious. And I am quite sure that that song will become an absolute hit. It already is in my class as we couldn't stop singing it for the first two days after the American Idol telecast. As I said, homework is a big part of my life. And now I have to go and do some.

P.S. To 3A3's of 2007, I really miss you guys. I wish we could be back in the same class all over again!

6 comments:

Aarti said...

Tell me about it Abi. And all of us thought Form 3 was hard.Honestly,it was like pure paradise compared to now though it was PMR year back then.

But dont worry sweetie...knowing you,you'll spring back to normal soon enough. You're one of the most flexible and versatile people I've ever known. You'll definitely be joyful as usual.Trust me.

For now,lets keep our fingers crossed and pray that life becomes better INSTANTLY. I hope i can cope with all this pressure ASAP before i snap.

Felicia said...

i miss u all too! cannot wait to visit u guys!! =D

Anonymous said...

woit...how can i miss u... i' sitting rite beside u...hahaha...
me=crazy

Anonymous said...

erm hi! i happened to see my old blog.... u tagged, remember? like 1/2 years ago? so u r studying in m'sia?

W.SherynSL said...

hey abi! link me in my new blog ya.. http://of-mylife.blogspot.com/

Felicia said...

abi link me - felicia92.blogspot.com