Friday, December 28, 2007

Movies: Back to back



I was really excited when I found out I was going to watch two movies back to back. I have never done it before, so definitely it will be something interesting. Anyway, I watched THE GOLDEN COMPASS and I AM LEGEND. Both movies for me ended abruptly. First of all, The Golden Compass did not reach expectations. Of course, it was fantastic with a different storyline but nothing amazing. I didn't enjoy the ending coz for me it stopped half way. But that just makes you want to watch the sequel. Which is a very good idea as it guarantees more money for the film at the Box Office. As for I Am Legend, the storyline surprised me. I expected aliens not man-eating humans(if that even makes sense) . But the storyline was very interesting until the hero(Will Smith) had to sacrifice himself for mankind. It was all too sudden and unexpected. But that is also what makes a good movie. For those who love action and adventure, I Am Legend is a must-watch. The Golden Compass is another magical movie with a different twist with great acting(I must say). As for the Back to Back movie watching, it was great. And I will definitely do it again. After all, there is nothing like Seeing ORIGINAL!
"BE ORIGINAL, SEE ORIGINAL!"

3 comments:

Aarti said...

Yeah,the Golden Compass rocked though the ending was kind of a cliff-hanger.

I haven't watched I Am Legend though.Must watch it someday.Everyone's talking about how great it is and stuff

Aarti said...

Haha,you thought mine was nice? I thought my posts were rather drab compared to yours.I absolutely adore your blog posts.You really do know how to express your emotions and sentiments thoroughly in a very enticing way.Kudos to you and continue bewitching us with your blog entries!

Fel Wee said...

i like i am legend. good show. golden compass...not dat lar.